08 October 2011

Old Couple Play with Anime Jigsaw Puzzles

by 20:23
A special programme by "Nihon no Mikata!" highlighted an old couple's interesting hobby: anime jigsaw puzzles.

The couple, especially Mrs.Wife, loves jigsaw puzzles, including some anime themed puzzles. She shows off some of her anime-themed ones ranging from iDOLM@STER, K-ON!, Mayoi Neko Overrun! to Little Busters which can be seen completed at her home.



At any rate, I wanna end up like this at 70, while dwindling away my life's savings by getting my figures or merchandises or whatever the hell I want at that senile age. .

1 comment:

BlackSun88 said...

i want to be like this during my old age too =3=

Disclaimer: This blog is for informational purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on a collection of news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact me and I will remove them immediately.

プレーアジア