01 April 2011

Mikatan Joins April Fool Bandwagon

by 02:35

Like I mentioned before in the supposedly "new anime project", Mikatan is joining in to pull some pranks on everyone.

The image goes:
"Draft beer, anyone?"
"Sorry. I'm only have wine to drink. "
Huh?


There's also a few tweaks to the blog (with possibly more changes throughout April Fool)
She's calling her self "Skilled/Able Woman"?

Also, Mikatan's left-bar link has changed to "Skilled Woman's Quotations" along with her avatar.

Perhaps, during the day, Mikatan-I mean "Skilled Woman" can shed some light on what's going on at the office...

And I highly doubt this will be the last of "April Fool shenanigans" by companies on this day ^^

No comments:

Disclaimer: This blog is for informational purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on a collection of news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact me and I will remove them immediately.

プレーアジア